Coronavirus Information for Guests with Existing or New Bookings at River Valley Country Park
Last Updated 01/07/2020
We are delighted to announce that we will be re-opening our park gates and welcoming our first guests on Saturday 4th July. We've been accredited with the 'We’re Good To Go' award which is the official UK mark given by Visit England. This award is given when a business has followed the Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has appropriate measures in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
All of our new and existing bookings for 2020 and 2021 are covered by our Book with Confidence Guarantee. This guarantee means that you can book your holiday with the peace of mind that should the Coronavirus interrupt your plans to come and stay with us, you'll be able to move your holiday to a future date, free of charge. Click here to find out what you can expect from your 2020 holiday.
For information on our Clean & Safe Charter and to find out more about what we will be doing to keep you safe, please visit https://www.surfbayholidays.co.uk/book-with-confidence.
Customers affected by the Leicester Lockdown with a holiday booked between 4th July- 16th July 2020.
- Following the latest government guidelines, we are sorry that you will be unable to visit us at this time.
The areas of Leicestershire included in the localised lockdown are:
In Blaby District:
• Braunstone Town (including Fosse Park)
• Glen Parva
• Leicester Forest East (East of the M1)
• Thorpe Astley
All areas of Oadby and Wigston.
Please use the postcode checker if you are unsure if you fall into the Leicester lockdown zone.
- We appreciate that this latest restriction will cause a great deal of disappointment to our customers, but would like to reassure you that you will be given the opportunity to re-book your holiday and that you will not lose any monies paid to date.
- A member of our team will be in touch will all customers that have a booking during this time in holiday start date order, please bear with us.
The health and wellbeing of our guests has always been our priority and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.